but my favorite are when people say they don't have one because new years resolutions are meant to be broken/ or that just dont want one. I honestly think its BS! i believe the purpose of a resolution is to make progress in your life. pushing yourself to be that better person u strive to be. NO ONE IS PERFECT. Perfect is in the eyes of the beholder.
anyways here are my goals/resolution for 2010:
1. trip to NEW YORK! live as they do.
2. cut back on rice and potatoes (baaaaad Carbs)
3. smoke trees privately not socially.
4. develop a successful blog. (which means more blogging!!)
5. train and complete a marathon
6. by the end of the year pay my parents back at least $5,000
7. but first, establish a career
8. work my first collection for Fall/Winter
9. get tatted up
10. hustle harder.
...its feasible right? i will keep yall updated with any of my goals.
happy new years! make 2010 the year!