Wednesday, March 17, 2010

NEW BOY TOY: JESUS LUZ

First and for most, I want to thank God for JEREMY DANTE!!!!! I follow his blog frequently, he covers the high fashion industry, from runways to editorials. As for me, I am more of a free bird when it comes to fashion, depends on how im feeling-fashion is my form of expression. I appriacate the art of high fashion but just isn't my forte. however, Jeremy is the man to go to to get educated.

So he recently posted photos from a 20 page editorial spread of Brazilian Male Model Superstar, Jesus Luz. This man is so delish- i am salvitating as i type this. Enjoy!

=.]













3 comments:

jeremy danté said...

i love it. thanks so much for all the support. =]

chrisjinkim said...

i'm likin this

Naomi said...

this is the guy that's dating Madonna right?

http://newgeneracity.blogspot.com